ALUMINUM INGOT ADC6
- Price Contact
- Sku N/A
Aluminum Ingot ADC6
Hot Brittleness, anti-wear, oxidized color
Faster spray speed, 1/4 times faster than normal aluminum ingot
Quantity: 25 – 1,000 MTs/ month.
What is aluminum ingot?
Aluminum ingots is non-ferrous product that is produced by pouring molten aluminum into special molds. These molds come in a variety of sizes and shapes, and the ingots created by this variety have different types in appearance. Today, aluminum is the second most widely used metal in the world after iron. The widespread use of this metal in various industries has led to special attention to its identification and extraction from existing mines in the country.
Applications of aluminum ingots:
- Re-melting industries
- Transportation industries (aircraft, automobile, truck, shipbuilding, railway, etc.)
- Packaging Industry
- Production of cans and foils
- Manufacture of building doors and windows
- Production of building wall coverings
- Home appliances
- Electrical transmission lines
- Glass industry
- Manufacture of casting parts