WPC synthesize the best advantages, almost completely overcome the weaknesses of the two materials wood and plastic.
- Absolutely water resistant: Structure WPC – wood plastic composite is the bond between the PVC plastic particles that cover, protect the wood grain from moisture and water from the outside environment. Synonymous with wood plastic –WPC will not change size, regardless of weather conditions such as humidity or temperature changes.
- Rigidity, good bearing: WPC – Composite wood inherits the hardness and good resistance of natural wood. Whereby WPC is molded into many different models to apply in life.
- Weight is moderate: Wood plastic composite – WPC neutralizes the volume of wood and PVC. WPC Moderate weight, not too light as PVC, but not as heavy as natural wood.
- Safe with health: Unlike many traditional materials such as wood mdf, hdf, mfc … use toxic glue to bond. During high temperature heating, molten PVC will take on the role of bonding components together to form WPC, Absolutely safe for the health of users.
- Resistance to impact by organisms: Wood plastic composite – WPC will not be damaged by termites, insects, mold, or moss.
As the age increases, the collagen production process also decreases and the collagen structure loses the ability to link and elastic, causing the skin to lose flexibility and wrinkles begin to appear. Therefore, millions of Japanese women have used collagen to replenish their collagen deficiency through injections of collagen, oral collagen, collagen tablets, collagen in water, collagen powder … So among hundreds of collagen brands. This Japanese then Collagen loại nào tốt nhất Đối với da, collagen như là một chất keo kết nối các tế bào, là chất quan trọng để duy trì, cải thiện độ săn chắc, rạng ngời của làn da. Từ 25 tuổi trở đi, lượng collagen trong cơ thể dần bị mất đi kéo theo sự xuất hiện của nếp nhăn, lão hóa da, nám da, sạm da. Do đó, bổ sung collagen là việc làm rất cần thiết để chăm sóc sức khỏe và sắc đẹp.